Friday, May 6, 2011

Beginning

So I wanted to start a blog about not only myself, but about the things that I am interested in. My goal here is to meet people with similar views on certain topics, and also to meet people with differing/debating ideas, who are also friendly.

First I want to start off by giving you a very brief synopsis about myself. My name is Mike, and I live on the Eastern edge of the United States. I am 22 years old, single, and work as a manager of a city pool. I have been through almost 4 years of college at a major university, with currently nothing to show for it. I do have high expectations for myself and intend to reach those goals in the near future.

I play and watch sports including but not limited to: Hockey (played Ice for 14 years and watch the NHL), soccer (played in high school on a varsity squad and watch the British Premier League), swimming, running, and a little basketball (although my height limits me from excelling).

In this blog you can expect to read and openly discuss topics such as: new movies, TV shows, the NHL, major world events (some political), Religion and theories on life/afterlife and other random but interesting topics.

I am new to blogging, so please bear with me in the beginning until I get the hang of it. I love writing, and I love meeting people and discussing their views compared to mine. I hope this can become a safe zone for me to escape to from the real world and really open up to the cyber world.

Enjoy! ^_^

5 comments:

  1. OK Mike I can't wait to hear what you have to say :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck man, NHL themed blog is lacking around here

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice, keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds good, good luck with your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well then, have a good start & good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete